…in harmony with nature
14 – 16 March
General Assembly Second Committee: Economic and Financial (ECOFIN)
- Underground Economies.
- Integration of least developed sub – Saharan African states into the world economy.
General Assembly Third Committee: Social, Cultural and Humanitarian (SOCHUM)
- Elimination of all forms of intolerance of discrimination based on religion or belief.
- Development and the rights of indigenous people.
Human Rights Council
- Human Rights of HIV positive persons.
United Nations Security Council
- Impact of Armed conflicts on sustainable development.
- Militarization of the arctic and its impact on the Sub-Arctic zone.
United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
- Protection of the biodiversity abundant in all regions to achieve sustainable growth.
- Economic growth with respect to sustainable development.
Commission on Science and Technology for Development
- Developing ICT’s in rural areas and developing countries.
- Participation of civil society and business sector entities for development of socio – economic inclusive information society.